You are here
2020 - A Big Year for China's Financial Market?
What’s in it for the market?
Perfect candidates V.S. Outstanding talents?
- Use your network, especially the high-level network
- Talk to headhunters with expertise in the certain areas
- Start approaching candidates earlier.
A recruitment process for a C-suite position usually takes about 4-6 months or even longer. Engaging your headhunter in your people plan earlier will help get to a good understanding of your business needs, and therefore it will be helpful to find the right person in a more efficient manner.
What do candidates need to prepare?
- Talking to your social network or headhunters to get understanding what the market need is and what you need to equip yourselves with for your next step.
- Never reject an opportunity to learn more about the market. Be weary of assumptions or perceptions because they might not always be right.