Our client is currently seeking a "Chief Executive Officer" who will be able to head up their KSA division; looking after the internal operations as well as future development plans.
- Highly reputed environmental management organization in the Middle East
- Competitive salary package
As a crucial executive member of the founding team, he or she will head the growth of the company globally.
- Fully licensed blockchain challenger bank operating globally
- CEO more towards business partner to head company's operation globally
- Significant investor capital deployed
- Business is a holding company of 5 small software/SaaS businesses
- Grow the largest portfolio company
This is a unique opportunity to be the CEO of a start up UCITS Investment Manager, setting up in Dublin, this is a senior leadership position for a high performing, entrepreneurial individual to help build a Fund from scratch.
- Investment Manager, Fund Manager
- Based in Dublin
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the overall performance of 2 manufacturing plants. This person will drive overall financial performance, operational excellence, and continuous improvement, program management and health and safety (EHS) each location. The Director of Operations will also take on more responsibility as the company makes acquisitions overseeing the additional manufacturing sites acquired.
- Reporting to the CEO, Operations Director over Multi Sites
- Growing company with upward mobility
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
The firm will be a start-up Investment Manager based in Dublin, hiring it's first employees to help build the business from ground zero.
The role is the Head of Risk and Compliance, this will be a PCF 15 role and report to the CEO (also being hired) and will manage a team of 2 people, being responsible for all Risk Management and Compliance activities for the firm.
- Compliance experience
- Risk Management
This is a overall CFO role with overall IPO, financing, investor relationship, finance control, financial planning and analysis scope, who will report to CEO directly.
- Sizable company with sustainable business
- Pre IPO status, seeking for get listed in 1 year
Reporting to the Group CEO, the General Manager represents the assigned companies within the Group and is in charge for the definition of the business strategies in the reference market, for the plans and programs necessary to achieve the established objectives, in line with the Group targets.
- International Group with a fast paced growth plan
- Full P&L management role
The role will form part of the management team and cover all finance aspects of the company. The CFO will work closely with the Executive Board located in HQ (Vilnius) and reporting directly to Business Area CEO (HQ) and matrix reporting to Group CFO (HQ).
- The CFO will work closely with the Executive Board located in HQ (Vilnius)
- Focus on productivity, quality, growth, margin, and customer-service strategies
This is a first hand CFO role of overall finance and capital market who will report to CEO directly.
- Tier 1 global investors, B Round
- Mature pipelines, big volume already
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside the Board of Directors, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be central in the strategic operational development of the business. The COO will lead and manage excellent operational capability of existing and future business activities and provide strategic insight with a commercial mindset to help realise the business' growth ambitions.
- Market leading financial services provider
- Opportunity to join a professional board to delivery ambitious growth plans
El futuro Director/a de Innovación, formará parte del Comité de Dirección local de una gran multinacional. Reportando al CEO.
- Multinational company
- CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER
Highly promising clinical-stage biotechnology company seeks Senior Director of Investor Relations to join their leadership team, to business partner with both the CFO and CEO.
- Reports directly into the Chief Financial Officer
- EQUITY AVAILABLE!
Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global team, responsible for driving the company's long-term sales and execution strategy, identifying potential opportunities and threats within the OEM industry. We're looking to hire a Business Manager/Sales Director for their Turkey organisation. S/he will report directly to the abroad (CEO).
- Operating in the field of automotive after sales with a strong link to OEM
- Team of 25 people in sales, product and finance management with a focus on sales