Exciting opportunity to join an innovative financial services start-up as an Associate General Counsel.
- Financial Services/Blockchain Start-up seeking Associate General Counsel
- Role reports directly into General Counsel
This is an exciting IT Director role in a multinational financial services group!
- Up-and-Coming Organization
- IT Transformation Role
Great opportunity for Strategy Consultants to join one of the fastest growing strategy consultancies in the market and really accelerate their careers.
- Great opportunity to join a growing strategy practice
- Numerous career opportunities available
An Advisory opportunity to become an Expatriate Tax Manager - Financial Services - within the wider Expatriate Tax team of this well known consultancy firm.
- Excellent team with a really collaborative culture
- A collegiate / family type feel to this close knit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the IB Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework in the UK business, including monitoring, overseeing, challenging and providing guidance to the first line of defence with regards to its risk governance and management.
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic finance individual to join a reputable organisation in Hong Kong, supported by a strong management team.
- Hong Kong market role
- Lead an experienced team
The Counsel will handle legal matters for the client's newly formed residential mortgage business line pertaining to documentation & legal issues related to buying and selling mortgages (negotiating warehouse lines, servicing agreements, reps & warranties, etc.) in anticipation of securitization.
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal team of Broker-Dealer
- Role will focus on CMBS within secondary resi mortgage market
Responsibility for the development of a compliance and legal department
- Great Opportunity in financial services area
- Role with growth potential
Based in Cape Town, and reporting into the Group CIO with a dotted line into the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Data Officer will be responsible for the establishment of new world data operating models, architectures and platforms to deliver data fluency in operational as well as BI contexts.
- My client is a JSE-listed provider of Financial Services.
- They are looking for a Chief Data Officer
The role will be responsible for improvement of process and database for better analyzing information; also support initiatives of the labor productivity, advanced equipment and overall efficiency of the whole organization. Provide ad hoc commercial and market analysis including financial and non-financial information. Use of financial analysis to identify opportunities and support M&A activities.
- Leading business service provider in its field
- Director level position, reporting to China CFO
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
Our client is seeking an experienced investment finance professional to lead, organise and manage the finance function for this highly successful independent asset management company.
Reporting to the COO, this a broad and significant role, central to the operations of the company, and will require the individual to manage a variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure fund
- Broad based role supporting a wide variety of business activities
Exciting opportunity for a Group Financial Controller with a market leader in the management services sector. The most ideal candidate should have a sound Big 4 training and in house experience preferably from other MNCs. The role will report into the Group CFO directly and lead a small team.
- Very stable platform, require Big 4 background
- New headcount
Exciting opportunity to join a global financial services firm as their Senior Director, Relationship Management - Financial Institutions. London
- Banker Coverage - NBFI / Insurance / Banks DCM, Bond Syndicate, Ratings Advisory
- Global financial services firm. London
Excellent position within the professional services & consultancy sector as a Director of Business Transformation. My client is seeking for a high potential smart candidate who has previously worked in a client centric working environment.
- International brand in the market
- Clear long term development
The Associate General Counsel will support the office of the General Counsel and be a key member of the Legal Department, providing advice on commercial real estate lending matters, closing matters and acquisitions/sales.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing legal team
- Role will focus on commercial REIT transactional matters
A pure Advisory VAT Senior Manager or Manager for this global Investment Bank. The roles will have a significant front office support responsibility as well more group focused work as part of the wider in house group Tax team.
- A pure Advisory VAT Senior Manager or Manager role
- A global Investment Banking organisation
This is great opportunity to run a global trading application business with strong financial backing and dynamic team. This key position in the company will allow you to express and show your full potential within the organisation and exposure to the industry
- Strong financial backing internationally
- Strong international exposure in the emerging industry
Our client is a well-known financial services institution based in the Zurich area.
- Well-known financial services institution
- Zurich area
- To lead the Credit Solution Group specifically for the front office Transportation Department.
- Responsible for reviewing, managing, and advising on the credit risk of the Transportation department's global portfolio in the maritime, offshore and aviation sectors.
- A senior position managing Transportation Credit for a leading Investment bank
- Managing stressed/ distressed and normalised Credits