We are working with a leading management consultancy expanding their Financial Services advisory practice - particularly focused within the M&A space.
- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with leading Financial Services institutions
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative financial services start-up as an Associate General Counsel.
- Financial Services/Blockchain Start-up seeking Associate General Counsel
- Role reports directly into General Counsel
The COO has the full empowerment to define the end state of digital transformation journey in clear business outcomes and applies technology to accelerate business strategy, from communicating its plans to implementing transformation initiatives across the business.
- Executive position reporting to the CEO
- Double digit growth and highly profitable market
This is a senior rolein a leading financial services consultancy, the successful candidate will be engaging the clients Chief Data Office, Data Strategy and Data Governance teams and supporting them.
- data governance
- Chief Data Office, Data Strategy
An Advisory opportunity to become an Expatriate Tax Manager - Financial Services - within the wider Expatriate Tax team of this well known consultancy firm.
- Excellent team with a really collaborative culture
- A collegiate / family type feel to this close knit team.
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic finance individual to join a reputable organisation in Hong Kong, supported by a strong management team.
- APAC role
- English speaking culture
The Counsel will handle legal matters for the client's newly formed residential mortgage business line pertaining to documentation & legal issues related to buying and selling mortgages (negotiating warehouse lines, servicing agreements, reps & warranties, etc.) in anticipation of securitization.
- Exciting opportunity to join Legal team of Broker-Dealer
- Role will focus on CMBS within secondary resi mortgage market
The role will be responsible for improvement of process and database for better analyzing information; also support initiatives of the labor productivity, advanced equipment and overall efficiency of the whole organization. Provide ad hoc commercial and market analysis including financial and non-financial information. Use of financial analysis to identify opportunities and support M&A activities.
- Leading business service provider in its field
- Director level position, reporting to China CFO
Based in Cape Town, and reporting into the Group CIO with a dotted line into the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Data Officer will be responsible for the establishment of new world data operating models, architectures and platforms to deliver data fluency in operational as well as BI contexts.
- My client is a JSE-listed provider of Financial Services.
- They are looking for a Chief Data Officer
My client is looking for a senior operations executive to join the management team in Lesotho.
- Multinational Financial Services Institution
- Executive position reporting to the CEO
You will lead the revenue generating teams of Moneyfacts group.
- Reporting into the Chairman and Managing Director
- Exciting growth opportunities
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
Our client is seeking an experienced investment finance professional to lead, organise and manage the finance function for this highly successful independent asset management company.
Reporting to the COO, this a broad and significant role, central to the operations of the company, and will require the individual to manage a variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure fund
- Broad based role supporting a wide variety of business activities
The Counsel will handle a wide range of capital markets matters for the client.
- Role will focus on capital markets legal matters for client and subsidiaries
- Fortune 100 client
The Counsel will handle a wide range of transactional securities, securitizations, capital markets and regulatory matters for the client.
- Role will focus on securities offerings & securitizations transactional matters
- Fortune 100 client
Our client is a leading global financial services company headquartered in the US. They are currently looking for a Regional Head of Middle Office to lead its trade support, sales support and on-boarding services to the business. This role will cover countries include Hong Kong, Singapore, Greater China, and Korea.
- Opportunity to manage a sizable team up to 15
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
The Associate Counsel will draft and review registration statements, board materials, and shareholder correspondence. The role will be focused on mutual fund matters.
- Exciting opportunity to join Investment Management client as Legal Counsel
- Role will be focused on legal matters surrounding client's mutual funds arm
We are partnering with a Regional Bank with solid track record in the consumer and retail banking to recruit for a Senior Manager to support their AML Advisory team. The role is based in Hong Kong.
- Excellent work life balance and friendly working environment
- Regional Bank with solid track record in Consumer and Retail Banking business.
We are recruiting for a Top Tier Consultancy firm to join its established Investment and Advisory division. This person will be responsible for leading and executing Investment Related Consultancy Projects: including and not limited to Investment Governance Reviews, Framework Design, Portfolio Construction for investment strategies across traditional and alternative asset classes.
- To work with one of the most prestigious consultancy firms in the world
- Join a team of talented and qualified individuals
- This role will involve overseeing/supporting the marketing, transaction origination and execution of New Energies business for clients within the EMEA region.
- Developing the strategy of structured finance in the area of New Energies
- EMEA focused role building out a new a function for the Investment Bank