An experienced change manager that will drive transformation projects. A charismatic HR Leader/Business Partner with an entrepreneurship approach who will support continuous growth in Poland/region. The role will form part of the senior leadership team and cover all People & Culture aspects of the company in Poland. This position will work close with Polish Managing Director while liaising on strategic aspects with Chief People Officer based in HQ located in other European country.
- Well-established international company with a HQ located in Europe
- Lead organizational change (including EVP and EB) and run HR programs
Odpowiedzialność za całościowe kierowanie i nadzorowanie wszystkimi aspektami działalności przedsiębiorstwa, realizację strategii biznesowej i celów organizacji, utrzymywanie efektywnych procesów operacyjnych oraz budowanie silnej kultury organizacyjnej.
- Nadzór nad wszystkimi aspektami działalności przedsiębiorstwa i kierowanie nimi
- Współtworzenie i realizacja strategii organizacji, budowanie silnej kultury
Our client is an international group with robust presence in Europe. We are leading the executive search recruitment process for a new role to be created in Poland - the position of Group Tax Director. The chosen person will need to be an experienced tax advisor with international experience in leading a regional or global tax function.
- An international group with robust presence in Europe
- An impact on strategic decisions in whole Group
That role will be strongly focused on business and operational matters. Candidate will review and change all controlling tolls needed for future growth. Will adjust and develop the budgeting process for whole companies withing the Group and develop reporting tools. The role will require team management and development skills but at the same time will be fully hands on.
- Highly exposed Top Management position
- Global role in finance
The role's main purpose will be to ensure the regional implementation and execution of commercial and growth strategy and manage the overall sales, marketing and customer service activities in the Central & Eastern Europe (CEE), in
compliance with commercial standards and corporate policies, to deliver the sub-region's P/L.
- Global Company
- Regional role in sales
We are looking for highly detail-oriented finance experts with well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills who will be able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
- Regional role in FP&A
- One of the world leaders in the financial sector
Medium- sized manufacturing plant
Implementing operational excellence (LEAN, Six Sigma, 5S)
Site located in Central Poland
- Industrial production plant located in Central Poland
- Plant Director - Board Member
This is an exciting opportunity for senior candidates with a background in general management within an international electronics/IT/automation environment.
- Highly exposed Top Management position
- International company from electronics industry
Obecnie dla naszego klienta, firmy Nexera (branża telekomunikacyjna), poszukujemy osoby, która obejmie stanowisko Head of Controlling.
Szukamy osoby, która będzie odpowiedzialna za zarządzanie 2-osobowym działem kontrolingu, przygotowywanie budżetów, prognoz, długoterminowych biznes planów, kontrolę ich wykonania oraz analizę odchyleń wraz z rekomendacjami.
- Zarządzanie 2-osobowym zespołem
- Branża telekomunikacyjna
As the Group HR Director, you will be focusing on high-quality HR services for multiple business units, functions in different countries within EMEA region. This role will be a part of the Senior Management Team and will partner with the business to provide value-adding service leading and owning specific projects and providing HR expertise. The Group HR Director will work close with CEO and other senior Executives including the Supervisory Board of Directors. The person on the Group HR Director position will be focused in enabling the company to become one of the biggest companies in its sector. Company's headquarters are located in Warsaw & Kraków.
- Support expansion plans in EMEA countries
- Lead organizational and cultural change (including EVP and EB)
Our client needs a senior finance manager that can optimise processes by standardisation and harmonisation across countries. As a CFO you will guide local finance teams across Poland and the Baltic countries to improve on operational, statutory and group reporting requirements. Your goal is to build and implement an effective (Tax) Compliance and Internal Control framework, in line with Group requirements and customised to local needs where possible.
- Regional role in finance management
- Professional services & consulting company
Celem roli będzie zapewnienie spójności długoterminowego rozwoju tego obszaru zgodnie ze strategią firmy
- Dynamicznie rosnąca firma z branży telekomunikacyjnej
- Rola Dyrektora Operacyjnego ds. rozwoju i budowy sieci światłowodowej
The successful candidate will participate in divisional and countries' projects and will have a strong liaison and influence with operating companies within the division on financial reporting and performance matters and will be able to challenge and support these companies on various projects.
- International, large multi-site company from industrial sector
- Regional role in finance & performance management
Our client is a global production company acting in the building materials business. They manufacture and supply a diverse range of superior building materials and products. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a position in the financial department. The person in the role will act as Cluster Business Controller.
- a global production company acting in the building materials business
- responsiblity for two countries and provide projects to the whole East Cluster
Management of General Ledger team
- international company from a professional services environment
- management of General Ledger team based in Warsaw