Role objective is to define the overall business strategy, annual plan and lead the cross functional team to deliver the budgeted financial goals. Full P&L market accountability. Due to an internal and official changes in the organization the company is seeking to recruit an experienced and talented professional for the position of Country Manager for Poland (Poznań). The successful candidate will work directly with the Regional HQ and reports to Executive Board member / Business Area CEO (HQ).
- Define and direct the implementation of short-term and long-term strategy
- Role objective is to define the overall business strategy
We are looking for an experienced HR individual passionate about supporting and developing your environment, an inspirational leader for HR team that will act as a business partner to company leaders by providing professional HR expertise including from administrative, legal, C&B and payroll aspects. As a Head of People & Culture, you will be focusing on implementing HR strategy aligned with company vision, ensure high-quality HR services for multiple departments and functions. Together with a diverse People & Culture teams across theEE/Baltics region you will be part of company changes, through implementations of new ideas and expanding a HR awareness. English+Russian language are essential. Place of work is next to Poznań - west side.
- Green-field project - building an HR structure almost from the scratch in Poland
- Opportunity to be a part of outstanding People & Culture community
We are looking for an experienced HR individual passionate about supporting and developing your environment, an inspirational leader for HR team that will act as a business partner to company leaders by providing professional HR expertise including from administrative, legal, C&B and payroll aspects. As a Head of People & Culture, you will be focusing on implementing HR strategy aligned with company vision, ensure high-quality HR services for multiple departments and functions. Together with a diverse People & Culture teams across the EE/Baltics region you will be part of company changes, through implementations of new ideas and expanding a HR awareness.
- Building an HR processes almost from the scratch
- An ambitious double-digit growth company
Our client is an international B2B services organisation, aiming to become a leader in the global market in their market segment, recruiting for this newly created position in CEE. The person in the role will act as General Manager, they will play a crucial role in setting up and growing the company's footprint in Europe.
- Unique role focused on building and scaling company's presence in Europe
- Modern, rapidly growing business with already established global presence
To facilitate the growth of the organisation, we are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Associate Director who will be responsible for the whole recruitment strategy and who will manage multichannel talent acquisition activities concentrating on Poland and EE.
If you have a passion for developing people and you are customer - focused recruiting Leader then this role is for you.
- Talent Acquisition Associate Director
- Recruitment Director
The successful candidate will provide a professional HR expertise in creation, standardization and stabilization of various HR process across the employee lifecycle: recruitment, C&B, payroll, employee relations and more. The main mission of the person in this role will be building regional HR services structure and overseeing the HR Services Teams located in newly created location in Poznań/Poland.
- Creating SSC HR structures on a regional scale
- Newly created position of EMEA HR Services Director
This is an exciting opportunity for senior candidates with a background in managing business services, customer service, logistics and/or supply chain functions on a regional (EMEA, Europe, etc) level - within an international production environment.
- Highly exposed Top Management position
- Work for a global company, a leader in their market segment
Our client is an international organization, acting in B2B sector. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a position in financial department. The person in the role will act as Financial Director and Board Member - by focusing on performing business, taking care of cash flow, leading accounting and controlling teams.
- an international organization, acting in B2B sector
- focusing on performing business, taking care of cash flow
International investment fund developing assets in Central and Eastern Europe Region.
Managing full operations of international company.
Developing mid and long term strategy.
- International Investment Fund
- Production Plants located in Poland and Central Eastern Europe
Our client is an international IT company with well-established global presence. Their Polish HQ in Wrocław covering a number of diverse countries in Europe, USA and APAC region by delivering an exceptional finance expertise. To strengthen their regional finance team, we are currently seeking an experienced, people-oriented and business-driven Head of Finance Operations who will report to the Group Chief Financial Officer. The role covers all corporate finance support regionally including financial reporting, analysis, consolidation, accounting, tax and audit globally. Place of work - Wrocław.
- The role covers all corporate finance support regionally
- Head of Finance Operations will report to the Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a large international organization, a true leader in their market, and we are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a new position to be created in Poland. The person in the role will act as Head of Tech Enablement - by focusing on setting standards, choosing the best tools and optimizing the CI/CD toolchain used by the entire large software development team in Poland.
- Unique role in Poland focused on optimizing the CI/CD toolchain
- Leader in their market segment
Our client is a prestigious institution operating worldwide in digital payments. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a senior position within their innovation team. The person in the role will act as Innovation Manager - by developing projects for digital payments and banking solutions with responsibility for 8 European markets. We are seeking candidates with a strong track record in innovation and product development.
- Prestigious institution operating worldwide in digital payments
- Senior position within innovation team
My client is a renewable (Green) energy company currently growing tremendously and with a bold plan to expand their business internationally. They have the backing of a number innovative investment banks, organization, equity partners, infrastructure funds, and have begun an exciting phase of rapid and impressive growth. Active in retail trading, energy transmission and investment areas - they are currently a leader with a real desire to innovate.
- Partner in formation of an exciting new venture into the renewable energy space
- Competitive salary package adequate to European benchmarks
Our Client is a leading international financial institution. We are seeking entrepreneurial marketing directors with strong experience in digital marketing who will define the marketing strategy and its execution across a number of markets in Europe.
As part of the leadership team - this pivotal role sits at the heart of the business to ensure the optimum marketing processes and strategies are in to maximise customer growth and satisfaction.
- Focus on digital marketing on a number of markets in Europe
- Leading financial institution
Our client is a prestigious financial institution operating worldwide. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a senior position withing their global quant team. The person in the role will act as Software Development Director - by developing future architecture of the financial modelling libraries most widely used within the company, developing platforms used by hundreds of quant developers globally.
- prestigious financial institution operating worldwide
- manage a software engineering team in Poland, functionals teams across the globe
Main purpose of the role is to manage delivery of performance and reward policies in the region and to be designated reward contact for HR and Business Leaders in the region.
- Rewards Manager
- Rewards Manager
The role will cover five countries within EU and eventually form part of the Board of Directors. The regional CFO will work closely with the CEO, other Executive Board members and new company owners from PE organization. As a Regional CFO you will act as a Business Partner maintaining and developing a relationship with a multiply senior level individuals including from an international private equity company, a New main shareholder with a global presence, headquartered in Germany.
- The role will cover five countries within EU
- Review all the current processes to identify and recommend appropriate solutions
Our client is a dynamically-developing eCommerce business, one of the leaders in their market segment.
- Role across a number of countries
- Dynamically-growing online retail business
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, people-oriented and operational person that will act as a business partner by providing professional HR expertise. As an EMEA HR Director, you will be focusing on high-quality HR services for multiple business units, functions in three countries within EMEA region. This role will be a part of the EMEA Regional Management Team and will partner with the business to provide value-adding service leading and owning specific projects and providing HR expertise.
- A newly created position of EMEA Human Resources Director
- HR services for multiple BUs, functions in three countries within EMEA region
We are looking for a candidate who will lead digital transformation within the company and will assist in further expansion plans. Someone who can bring new innovative ideas within the technology area and will possess adequate commercial experiences. The successful candidate will need to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Rapidly growing international retailer
- Leading digital transformation within the company