We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a position of HR Director for Poland who will be responsible for several entities in Poland.
- International, large multi-site company from industrial sector
- Experience from M&A and post-integration projects is required
Ze względu na ambitne plany rozwoju organizacji, poszukujemy doświadczonych kandydatów na stanowisko Dyrektora Finansowego. Wybrana osoba będzie Partnerem dla Prezesa Zarządu spółki, jak również blisko współpracować z reprezentantami Funduszu Inwestycyjnego, właściciela większościowego firmy. Dyrektor Finansowy będzie kluczowym członkiem Zarządu, będąc współodpowiedzialny za aktywne budowanie i wspieranie strategii przedsiębiorstwa.
- Bliska współpraca z Funduszem Inwestycyjnym oraz CEO
- Udział w inicjatywach rozwojowych firmy w Polsce i za granicą
As the Group HR Director, you will be focusing on high-quality HR services for multiple business units, functions in different countries within EMEA region. This role will be a part of the Senior Management Team and will partner with the business to provide value-adding service leading and owning specific projects and providing HR expertise. The Group HR Director will work close with CEO and other senior Executives including the Supervisory Board of Directors. The person on the Group HR Director position will be focused in enabling the company to become one of the biggest companies in its sector. Company's headquarters are located in Warsaw & Kraków.
- Support expansion plans in EMEA countries
- Lead organizational and cultural change (including EVP and EB)
Our client is a global production company acting in the building materials business. They manufacture and supply a diverse range of superior building materials and products. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a position in the financial department. The person in the role will act as Cluster Business Controller.
- a global production company acting in the building materials business
- responsiblity for two countries and provide projects to the whole East Cluster
As a Regional CFO, you will be focusing on high-quality Finance services for multiple business entities in three countries within CEE region with some further potential for geographical expansion. This role will partner with the business to provide value-adding service leading and owning a complex projects including post M&A process. The role will work closely with the HQ as well as with the CEO of the Division.
The role will be headquartered in the north-central of Poland.
- Support execution of financial strategy on a regional level in CEE region
- Co-lead a post M&A consolidation and integration processes
Management of General Ledger team
- international company from a professional services environment
- management of General Ledger team based in Warsaw
Are you looking for a truly global work experience and the opportunity to be involved in strategic projects that drive innovation and shape the future of your new organisation? This is a new, strategic role in the Talent Acquisition team.
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- International Business Professional Services
The successful candidate will co-manage the company with his or her technical counterpart and will report to the COO of the group based abroad.
- You can expect numerous change management projects due to M&A process
- Oversee the company's operations, financial performance and investments
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and hands-on Country HR Director who will be responsible for several entities in Poland.
- Overall responsibility for HR operations in Poland
- Responsability for all HR aspects in several entities
The Head of Product Development will be one of the key roles with responsibility for creating and enhancing the product portfolio. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in a similar role spanning many markets, on a regional or global level.
- Regional role in insurance company
- Responsability for Product Development in Europe